Custom Mancave Garage Sign
Designed by You, Created by Us
Make a garage space extra special with this custom acrylic sign. Colors used for the main product image are:
- Black background
- Silver mirror "Garage"
- Light blue mirror "Breck's" & "MAN CAVE"
- Material: We use 1/8" thick acrylic to create these awesome signs. We include a 1/4" thick wood backing for more stability.
- Sizing: We offer several different standard width options. This is the measurement from left to right. The height will vary depending on the name. Want a different width? Message us. We're happy to make a custom size for you.
- Hanging instructions: Use double-sided foam tape or command strips for easy hanging. Have textured walls? We can cut holes in the acrylic for mounting with screws (upon request)
- Proudly made in the USA: Our shop is located in Jacksonville, FL, where we manufacturer all of our custom products.
Preview/Proof image: We will gladly provide proof images prior to the purchase of a sign for a fee of $10. This will be refunded immediately upon the purchase of a sign. Alternatively, leave the font(s) you would like to see in the notes section at checkout. We will send the proof prior to cutting to ensure it's perfect for you. We do recommend getting a proof image if you are unsure.
- Refund/Return policy: Each sign is custom made to order. Therefore, we do not accept returns or refunds on the signs. However, if your sign arrives damaged, please reach out immediately. We will replace the sign free of charge after we received photos of the damage, a photo of the outside of the box with the label, and the inside of the box with the sign in it.
Live Preview Disclosure: Your finished product may vary slightly from what you see. Some of the fonts do not automatically connect the letters together as one unified piece. We WILL connect them to create one piece, unless your instructions in the notes specify to keep them separate, as shown in your preview. Also, some of the fonts are inherently thinner. We may increase the thickness of the font to create a studier sign.